Thursday, November 12, 2009

China Mobile Sigmatel S4 flight mode problem

Yesterday i was returning home from bilaspur with my mom, dad ,brother and sister. I was playing with my fathers china mobile, i saw flight mode option in settings, my father said me that flight mode is not working in this set,  i was curious about what is the problem and i switched it to flight mode.

Flight mode is activated, but menu is also not working, now i cant switch back to normal mode. after some searching i found a trick to switch back to normal mode:

with out sim *#3646633#
you will get English menu
option 5 misc
option 6 assert testing
now menu will open
select dual mode..




in next post i will give some more codes and way to install software in china mobile.




3 comments:

sibin said...

to get my apn code

sibin said...

please giv my sigmatel s4's apn code and internet settings

Rose Lee said...

Great information dear. some Chinese Mobiles codes and tricks to share